A Mystery - Poem by banamala sen
I can never stop loving you - that's the problem!
Not in Summer, not in Winter,
Not in Sun, not in Snow,
Can you stop loving me?
Many many months ago, many many years ago,
Blossomed a feeling, and the feeling grew,
Without any reason.
It just grew and grew - nobody knew
Until one day it shocked its owners!
What do I do with this feeling?
It does not leave me, although it should,
It does not allow me to rest, although I need rest.
So, I am handing it to you,
and let you know the existence of
an inexplicable, irresistible, mystery
in my soul,
in my happiness,
in my sorrow,
in my woe.
I can not stop.
Comments about A Mystery by banamala sen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl