A Sea Of Memories - Poem by Sandra Feldman
I write my soul away
It makes me pass the day
That silently does stay.
The silence of yourself alone,
In painful absence, bounds
The love that once was golden throne,
Now silent from all sounds.
I can't even go down to Sea,
The Sea I love so much!
All I have left are memories,
That crumble at their touch.
Comments about A Sea Of Memories by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl