A Thought On Thought - Poem by Fred Babbin
I think that all higher animals - primates, mammalian and ornithic pets, etc. 'think' to a certain extent.
Why do I think?
There is no alternative.
I am condemned to think,
To be obsessed with thinking—
But so is my dog.
Comments about A Thought On Thought by Fred Babbin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl