A Word From Mr. Brown (Children) - Poem by C.J. Heck
Our neighbor, Mr. Brown,
came over yesterday.
He was yelling at my daddy
about the pothole in our lane.
'Surely the city should fix it!
Surely they know it's there.
It's the widest, deepest pothole!
Surely the city must care! '
I know Mr. Brown was angry,
and he's really a very nice man,
but why'd he call Daddy Shirley?
Some things I don't understand...
Comments about A Word From Mr. Brown (Children) by C.J. Heck
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl