Subbaraman N V
A Writer's Prayer - Poem by Subbaraman N V
Oh! Goddess of knowledge and wisdom
Blessed I am to be gifted with the art of writing
Thousands of lines of prose and verse giving
Message of peace and love, unity and compassion
Millions I know read me with veneration
Whom I should not misguide and drive
To wrong ways of life but to noble path to strive!
I know I am not a teacher or preacher
But I have a duty to my readers
Help me think with vision and mission
Present to the society in language of cushion!
Let me serve through my mighty pen
And join the band of noble men
Sure pen is mightier than the sword
Guide me take this world high above board!
Comments about A Writer's Prayer by Subbaraman N V
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye