According To... - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
According to God and the bible he has decided what our lives will be.
When I think of you I wonder what your thinking.
We see each other from time to time and I wonder why.
What could have been, will it ever be or could it ever be.
Some times I wonder what could have been and why it didn’t happen.
God create us and put us where we are but did he plan for us to be this way.
Are we meant to live our life this way or should we change.
What would happen if we did change our present life.
Would it change what god had wanted or what god has decided.
Comments about According To... by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl