Eila Mahima Jaipaul
An Early October Snow - Poem by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
cold and used
I am the vessel for your need.
Taking me, filling me.
determined that I'll not rest this night.
as the earth often does in a winter storm,
I'll wait patiently for the fury to cease
and the thawing of my soul to begin
Comments about An Early October Snow by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl