Lawrence S. Pertillar
...And 'Now' I Lay Me Down To Sleep - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep.
Before on more nerves of readers I keep.
And when I arise after getting some 'shut eye'...
I 'may' seek to annoy others with my point of view.
Or choose to be adorable...
To turn the stomachs of a few!
Comments about ...And 'Now' I Lay Me Down To Sleep by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl