Shaun Cronick Poems
- She Was There -new- She was there wearing her dress cut from ...
- I Will Never I will never bow my head, To those who seek to...
- You're The One You're the one with a smile like splendour, ...
- The Mafia, Jimmy Hoffa And Con... -new-
- We Belong You urge me to go, then beg me to stay, Help me ...
- Guardian -new- You clarion not friendships broken, To you ...
- Chain Of Hope Friendship is a chain of hope, It rescues us ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''May you and the loved ones around you live a long life filled with virtue.I wish you the best this life has to offer.Take care.''For everyone.
''Poets are lost, dark devils but see with the eyes of saving angels.''Imagination.
''Welsh is the language of Heaven in which you speak with angels to.God made a terrible mistake, forgetting to name the earth Cymru.''For Rebecca and the people of Wales.
My mother told me when I was twelve years old...'There are many writers who follow their mind and they write instinctively and there are writers who follow their heart and they write majestically.Alwa...My mother.My teacher.My promise.
Near the end of Manon Des Sources Yves Montand's reaction to the old woman's revealing truths.That is emotion brilliantly captured and portrayed.If a poet can bottle that emotion and put it down on pa...Emotion
She Was There
She was there wearing her dress cut from sin.
She was there with a ravenous devil's desire.
She was there with the words of dead saints.
She was there with a hypnotic voice from a choir.
She was there whispering a haunting melody.
She was there picking out her targeted prey.
She was there waiting for the sun to go down.
She was there waiting for my lust to stray.
She was there casting her fathomless black shadow,
She was there with her smile never reaching her eyes.
She was there with her polished ornate silver dagger,
She was there gleefully ...