Awe - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
I see you and watch with wonder.
Awe, shy, wisdom, sweet, and wonderful are only a few words that you are to me.
You are truly amazing……soul, body and mind.
Your words, thoughts, actions and ways continue to make you stand up, shout and be noticed.
When you do the things you do, I tingle from my head to my toes and up and down my spine.
Don’t change, don’t touch a thing, just be who you are because you are who you are.
One of a kind, no one can compare to who you are.
You yes, you are one special person in my life.
Your personality makes me sing out loud and strong from near and far.
I will adore, worship and remember you forever.
Comments about Awe by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda