Awesome Lady - Poem by Sarah Sisson
She was terribly kind from the beginning.
She smiled right at me even though I was a stranger
barreling into her home
The gradual familiarities created a bond
and that bond was sealed with one joyful hug.
Comments about Awesome Lady by Sarah Sisson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda