kafil uddin raihan.
Balance......Imbalance! - Poem by kafil uddin raihan.
Every sphere of our life,
We try to keep balance,
When there is an imbalance,
There is a disaster,
Economics, politics, sports,
Culture, society, family,
Every where the balance theory.
But this balance...imbalance theory,
Driving us to our extinct,
We never feel, never understand,
But we are changing daily,
Turning into monster from man,
Becoming unknown to ourselves.
Yap, When we balance,
Our morality with reality,
Then we loose our individuality,
Then we walk ahead to the dark,
We forget our own,
And become a new man,
greedy, lusty, nasty man.
Please don't balance it,
Leave this imbalance,
And be a real man of honor....
Comments about Balance......Imbalance! by kafil uddin raihan.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl