Jessie Clarete Bernabe Cadsawan
Jessie Clarete Bernabe Cadsawan Poems
- A Dream Struggling hard for my crop to be on top The taxi ...
- Making Love Man meets woman in their own time Unexpected, ...
- Address Of A New Poetess To Al...
- Survival Of The Fittest I saw some images formed in ...
- Once There Was A Love From far a distance a feeling was ...
- Do You Know What Poetry Is? (I was reading the posts this ...
- Forever Come across, in a tissue paper I wrote your ...
I was born in the town of Angono, province of Rizal in the Philippines on December 30,1950. A christian name JOSEFINA CLARETE BERNABE was given to me and nicknamed, Jessie.
I got my elementary education in Angono Pilot Elementary School from 1957 to 1963, my secondary education in Angono Private High School from 1963 to 1967 and my college education in Jose Rizal College from 1967 to 1971. As a student i am a contributor to our school organ of course, my poetry. i started writing poems when I was in grade four..
I got married to Rogelio L. Cadsawan a native of Pakil, Laguna, on July 25,1971 and got widowed on August 6,1999. He went to his destiny leaving me 2 beautiful ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessie Clarete Bernabe Cadsawan
Struggling hard for my crop to be on top
The taxi is waiting for me for my freight
“Hurry up” its mom “might miss your flight”
Luggage on board the land cruise about to start.
The walls were dark and no one on sight
Soul searching for anybody but alone it is night
Hours keep moving and sound like ticking light
Wondering where I am comes to my mind.
Far place I see but was familiar to eyes
Ravine so stiff and a nipa hut stand
Down and beside the lake was in sight
Waves of the sea awaits the lonely ash
Of a cremated body that was done with ...