Subbaraman N V
Beyond The Reach! - Poem by Subbaraman N V
Who has placed the moon
Beyond the reach of common man?
Who has made the ocean deep
Beyond the reach of man with ease?
Who has made the waves so much
Beyond the count of human touch?
Who has made the sun so bright
Beyond the reach of human sight?
Who has made the earth move round
Beyond the power of man so sound?
Who has made this world so nice
Beyond our power to do likewise?
All is made by the Power Supreme
God the Omnipotent to the extreme!
Love and laws He provides the best
For all the humans to follow with zest
Make the world a heaven of peace
Where all the negatives surely cease!
Comments about Beyond The Reach! by Subbaraman N V
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl