Broken Bones - Poem by Amberlee Carter
They gave me reality alterations-
told me to rest:
tomorrow will bring better days.
I question the existence of tomorrow-
I've been awake all night, counting stars and
it would seem, at this hour
today never ended so how could it ever arrive?
Comments about Broken Bones by Amberlee Carter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl