Spock the Vegan
Cats - In The Style Of Raymond Sawyer - Poem by Spock the Vegan
When a cat purrs at you it's like looking up at the stars and seeing wonderful constellations. When a cat rubs his fur on your leg it's like being kissed by an angel. Petting a cat is wonderful, like you just smelled a rose.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Look for more.
Comments about Cats - In The Style Of Raymond Sawyer by Spock the Vegan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl