Christmas Cheer! - Poem by suzan gumush
Jesus's birthday has just begun
Come on everybody
Let's have some fun
It's Chrismas time!
A little bit of cheer!
A little bit of beer!
A little bit of love!
A little bit of hug!
It's christmas time!
Comments about Christmas Cheer! by suzan gumush
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl