Color Of Friendship - Poem by ramesh rai
I pour each and every color
in the glass of my friendship
but my each color gets fade
makes it colorless, as my friendship
does not like to leave its color.
Water is also colorless, it takes color
whatever it is mingled with
but color of my friendship is reverse
it swallows all extine colors
Color of friendship is miraculous
dissolves all complex of life
either superiority or inferiority
it knows only to irrigate the faith.
The faith which becomes backbone of life
to live together at every moment of life.
Comments about Color Of Friendship by ramesh rai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda