Committed - Poem by James Royster
I didn't believe in love at first sight until I met you.
Now I sit here in my room wondering what to do.
You know how I feel, You know that I care,
but sometimes you treat me as if I'm not there.
To feel your soft lips is my one true wish.
However, it seems like to you my love doesn't exist.
Sometimes I wonder if you even care.
You don't call and an email is rare.
No matter what my love is something that can't be taken away,
I'll love you the same tomorrow as I do today.
Comments about Committed by James Royster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl