Cover Your Crack If You Want Me To Take You Seriously! - Poem by Mary Nagy
Today it seems it's trendy
to wear your pants real low.
You know you're hot if you can walk
and let your butt-crack show!
Maybe I'm just old-fashioned
or maybe I'm a prude...
but I can't help but thinking
that your butt-crack is just rude!
It started with the plumber,
by accident... I'm sure!
But now, my teacher turns around
Oh no! Don't tell me.........Her?
She even wears the pants real low
so when she turns away...
her butt-crack smiles back at you
and you don't know what to say!
Do you pretend it's not there?
Do you say ''Hey, nice crack? ''
Pray to the fashion Gods and hope
suspenders will come back!
Comments about Cover Your Crack If You Want Me To Take You Seriously! by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda