Depression. - Poem by Brian Counsell
A period of crying can betray the soul
Showing the pain that makes us whole.
Without pain what would happiness be?
Would it be there for us to see.
Would we not know happiness
Without pain how could you tell what was best?
Is our pain in a way needed?
Is it somehow misleading?
Trying to show us, yet we get caught,
Too selfish to busy with my own thought.
But when you are happy think of the pain,
Oh think how good it is to be happy again.
Comments about Depression. by Brian Counsell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl