Amy Louise Kerswell
Depression Is Never Clear But Suicide Is - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
Depresion is never obvious and clear.
But suicide is.
I told them all that I would do it one day.
Becuase my pain never seemed clear.
They can't deny it when they find my mangled body.
Then they will see
Depression is never a clear cut thing.
Depression is not as obvious as suicide.
As my bodyfloats in the air.
Tumbling towards my death.
Will they know then that this pain was real.
Will theyknowthen that mypain was true?
Will they ever know the pain ofmy heart?
But would they even care?
I doubt that they will even care.
After all who would miss a loser like me?
Comments about Depression Is Never Clear But Suicide Is by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl