Divergence - Poem by Farah Ilyas
Which one day my divergence will tenacitied? ? ?
Being chased by grim belief & nostalgia of sting
With luminous eyes & notion in mind, , , , , ,
He is asking and am being asked.
Will sacrament of society will kept on spoiling our life?
Is it feasible?
We enlighten our life with the divine supremacy of love
Admit each other as we are….
Comments about Divergence by Farah Ilyas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda