Mohammad Muzzammil Poems
- Ode To Teacher I opened my eyes and found a teacher, When I...
- A Child's Dream (On Gujrat Rio... This is a dramatically poem ...
- A Failure In Love Oh, how sever the heart's pain, In the ...
- A Rainy Day On the summit the sun was shining, And ...
- Mother At first I opened my eyes and found, A smiling, ...
- My Dream Girl O, as marbles of her beautiful face, And ...
- Ode To Woman Adam and Eve were allowed to live in Eden, And...
Mohammad Muzzammil Shah resides at Qazipura-south in Bahraich. He thinks himself a lifelong student. He belongs to a well to do family. He father runs a shop of cloth near Chowk bazaar. They are six brothers and five sisters, and he at fifth number in brothers. He was not a good student until he reached in High School. His brother, Mohammad Talha helped him alto financially in tuitions' fee.
He didn't know English well or he couldn't think that he would compose poems in English. Mohammad Akmal Nazir, the master of language taught him English and made him able to read, write and speak English. Before this, he would write his poems in Urdu, but there was no attraction due to lack of love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If all the people do their duty honestly, there will be no corruption''corrution
''All fingers are not the same, but it has its own importance.''inequality, reality, moral
This is what we Indian dream,Our Nation India
To make our lovely nation supreme.
Our land is of martyrs and sages,
That's known for bravery for ages.
No one can break its...
Ode To Teacher
I opened my eyes and found a teacher,
When I was an infant not a child,
Nobody else, but that was my mother,
Who empowered my body that was mild,
Taught to be restless till achieving goal,
Her teachings showed me how to talk,
And how to pacify an uncomfort soul,
And holding father's finger, I leant to walk.
In this running life there is a person,
Like us, circumstances does he face,
But shows the way that perfect one,
And his thoughts soar near blue surface,
His torch is knowledge and he leads the way,
The whole universe in his eyes we...