Kasia Fedyk Poems
- A Beautiful Sight A Beautiful sight, I've seen it once. In a...
- Inspiration What a gift it is to inspire even with no ...
- Tears A tear falls multiplies into many All decide ...
- Manifestation Behold your heart be still Behold the ...
- Speech If silence is golden what are words? We all need ...
- Can You Hear? Can You Feel? I held my tears in my palms I ...
- Sun When the sun slaps you in your face and turns it ...
Believed in love all my life, not just an ordinary love but one that can not come close to words, something magical, felt as if God came down and showed me how to love, to truly feel the essence and meaning of the word.
As a child even though pain comes knocking down I thrived on seeing others happy, it gave me something inside I will never forget and it remains there to this day, it only ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Beautiful Sight
A Beautiful sight, I've seen it once.
In a lonely white room
with a bed and a small chair,
table on three feet in a corner holding a bouquet
fortifying the air with the scent of roses
window, a small, round window
in the middle of the pale wall,
exposing messages from up above
in a form of snowflakes, falling so slowly,
a white dove sat on the ledge.
A man was fighting for his life
machine pumping air into his lungs
in a constant steady motion.
~A beautiful sight
Angel wings spread across the bed
hovering over the mans body, healing it, ...