Dreams, Dreams Of Children Flying - Poem by James McLain
Flying represents freedom!
Children dreaming of flight
May be sending their parents a message
That nothing for them is impossible!
Children can be anybody and do anything.
A child's ability to fly signifies hope,
Possibilities, reality and freedom of expression.
Such dreams can provide great motivation and renew
Their hopes for a brighter tomorrow.
Comments about Dreams, Dreams Of Children Flying by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl