Bernard F. Asuncion
End Of The World Is Near - Poem by Bernard F. Asuncion
N-ow that the end is near,
O-pen your life to salvation;
R-edemption of the soul
I-s only for God's nation.
L-et hope and faith enhance
Y-our love for the Almighty;
N-ever turn a blind eye to everlasting glory.
I-t's time for the dawn to break,
N-ight is about to disappear;
T-oday fifth of January,
E-nd of the world is near.
Comments about End Of The World Is Near by Bernard F. Asuncion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl