Enflamed Heart - Poem by Crimson Love
Don't play with my heart,
your only playing with fire,
My words come out my heart enflames,
Your hands reach out, to only carress flames,
A heart always heated with passion....
Passions that are impossible to touch,
to have something so untouchable yet,
burn's with that much uncontrolled love,
perhaps for this reason, its worth the burn.
Comments about Enflamed Heart by Crimson Love
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda