A Gentle Heart - Poem by Crimson Love
I sleep by my love,
Holding her close.
Feeling the beat of her gentle heart.
I whisper in her ear 'I love you'
She turns to me and says ' your my everything'
I look into your eyes with crippling devotion,
We share a bond unseen By the eye,
A love always willing to Defy.
Comments about A Gentle Heart by Crimson Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl