Ace Of Black Hearts
Exploring Personalities - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Playing with words.
Seeing what new experiences can be lived.
Does it work, does it not?
The question of poetry is not does it rhyme.
But did I learn anything new.
What was it I was trying to capture?
Exploring a world where I can open a window that doesn't exist.
A mental injection.
Pale or vivid complexion.
A easy swallowed dissection.
Being death and performing a resurrection.
Being egotistical, being vain.
Anything I want.
A simple idea, that continues this drive.
A way to survive.
Though the chaotic storms.
What you see, is but one of multiple personalities.
Comments about Exploring Personalities by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl