*falling In Love Once Again! - Poem by RAJ NANDY
FALLING IN LOVE ONCE
When you fall in love the second time,
You do not get wafted off your feet!
You have both your feet on the ground,
Love’s rhythm feels more complete!
Forgetting an old break-up, you get into a
new comfort zone,
More conversant now with love’s make up,
You are no longer desolate or alone!
Love is not an emotional band aid,
With which you try to forget an old heart
You make a fresh start once more, all for
true love’s sake!
Conversation now flows more easily without
More matured in the art of love, with no need
for false pretense!
Love is not merely physical, and goes much
beyond mere lust,
You explore love’s other dimensions now, -
to make it forever last!
19 Jun 09
Comments about *falling In Love Once Again! by RAJ NANDY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl