Priyanka Bhowmick Poems
- A Tree A tree, so sole, yet so familiar with all, gives ...
- Call Of The Stranger The black thick untied hair of the ...
- A Day Full Of Anxiety... A day full of anxiety, my thoughts...
- Fading Beauty she's the core love of a poet, beautiful, ...
- ... In The Silent Wind Swarming up to my spines, The lusty ...
- A Dream Terrified A dream terrified, have lost my sleep at ...
- Here I Am I stand on your empty paths, in times of distress...
Priyanka Bhowmick an amateur poet, homemaker and online freelance writer. She had been publishing her works in several online journals and ezines like Fried eye, Sketchbook, Haiku-it, A handful of Stones, Boloji, Cynic Mag, Vox Poetica, etc. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A tree, so sole,
yet so familiar with all,
gives shade under its branches,
an intimate friend,
a shelter for all.
Butified by its leaves,
so green and serene,
everyone loves it,
the matured tree.
A time of season,
the tree not more alive,
it's dead and decayed,
its leaves already dried.
No one looks at it,
for it not give shelter anymore,
'It's a cursed tree! ! ', say all,
it's being hated, therefore.
Spring is here! !
now new leaves going to bloom again,
the tree shall smile again,
its friends will ...