'Fan The Flame' - Poem by Kelly Seale
Twenty-five years of marital bliss,
Almost all of it good times, great times
Oh, but we've had our ups and downs,
A couple of times was hit or miss-
Dark clouds moved in, and smiles turned to frowns.
But better days were ahead-
Our vows saw us through,
What was ment, was said.
Now, after more mellow years,
Mostly laughter, not tears.
My face lights up when I say
Victoria, our passion's Hot-
Fan the Flame!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about 'Fan The Flame' by Kelly Seale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl