Feelings Of Abandonment - Poem by Rosie Bourget
The need for human companionship is universal
We feel better when we live in close proximity.
Humans are creatures of community
And we literally need each other for companionship.
Being alone is such an isolated lifestyle one can experience.
She feels abandoned in her despair
She has been like this for years
While her smile hides her tears.
She is lonely
She never could get close to her family
Her wish is to find a compatible friend
Who can understand her acute pain.
You can have all the money in the world
But if you don't have anyone to share your life with,
If nobody values you
You have nothing.
Comments about Feelings Of Abandonment by Rosie Bourget
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl