Fellow - Feeling - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Fellow-feeling is a divine quality
Follow with action,
Ferocious person cane be polite
Fend, it isn't a fiction.
Fence it with your strong will
Fiddle-faddle you never,
Fair work is good always
Fairly do ever.
Fellow-feeling is in fair works
Friendly behave to other,
Faze never in any difficulty
Fill kindness without bother.
Faith on God keep inside heart
Faithfully perform work,
Finally you may get God's boon
Finish the evil-murk.
Comments about Fellow - Feeling by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl