Forgiven - Poem by Mary Nagy
Will I ever be forgiven
for simply being born?
Will I ever forgive myself
or will I always feel this torn?
It's easy forgiving others.
I feel they need my love.
Then why do I only feel I deserve
the angry push and shove?
To see what should be done.
It's all so clear to me.
But telling my heart to feel that way...
It simply just can't be.
I'll keep on pushing forward
throughout this awkward strife.
One day we'll all be happy
and laugh at this crazy life.
Comments about Forgiven by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda