Fragment Of A Fallen Star! - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Middle of the night
When a star burns in the sky
A street child not sleep yet
with the infested scabies
And he counts slowly
One, two, three and four etc.,
Gazing at the far away building
He thinks deeply!
When he enrolls that College
To count all the stars quickly
And do they ask my runaway parents immediately?
*To Mr.M.F.Hussain (1915-2011) Picasso of India who passed away on 9th, Thursday, June in a London Hospital.He was 95 and may his soul be a painting in the sky!
Comments about Fragment Of A Fallen Star! by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl