Lawrence S. Pertillar
Freedom We Have To Breathe - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Freedom we have to breathe.
And still with this given,
As a gift one is blessed to get...
So many believe themselves entitled,
To receive assistance.
With benefits to claim,
Does not achieve adequate...
Nor desired expectations.
Comments about Freedom We Have To Breathe by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl