From Endings To Beginnings - Poem by Michael Hopkins
When all has been said and done for this lifetime.
And we bathe in the Light of creation on the other side.
We will look back with fondness at our deeds.
We will be greeted upon arrival by enemies as well as friends.
For, the judgements of ego will have fallen from our being as the leaves from the trees.
The joy of living shall arise and we shall know the Love that eluded us while in human form.
Then we will know what we are and why we came to the place of our birth and why we departed the darkness at the place of our death.
Then will we be at peace and in love with all living things until the next time we decend into the world of forgetfulness.
Comments about From Endings To Beginnings by Michael Hopkins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl