Goodbye...My Love - Poem by Joshua Fegley
I put the shotgun to my head,
a fraction from now I'll be dead.
An ounce of lead pierces into my head,
cerebrial fluid starts to spread.
A life of woe I have led...
Oh how much I have bled.
My body twitches on the bed,
seconds later I'm officially dead.
Well I guess enough has been said;
this poem is covered in fragments from my head.
Comments about Goodbye...My Love by Joshua Fegley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl