Gossiping With You - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Very deep love I have seen
In my mind and in your heart
I have seen unlimited light
Whole of electrons spark here.
In tranquility I have observed
Sitting near I hold emotions
In deep meditation I call you
Now I have felt well you near.
I know I am gossiping with you
For hours and hours in space
You are teaching, I am hearing
Each word of love I am learning.
Going to trance is common daily
In your cosmic abode I float
I remember your every command
You are beloved father is sure.
Comments about Gossiping With You by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl