Got Your Great Letter - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
I have got your great letter
Through this sunrise
I have read the both warm
And calm words of yours,
Full of wisdom this letter is,
Parental love is sent,
Your great gentle touch we feel,
Greatest hope lives with beauty.
Affectionate dignity is painted,
Beauty of mercy carries happiness,
You are greatest divine father,
Your letter of greatness
We have got in mind's view.
Dear God, we have felt your love,
Each breath of kind perception,
Greatest bliss this has brought,
A nice adoration with your glory,
We read your natural letter.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,07 February 2019. All rights reserved.
Comments about Got Your Great Letter by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl