Grab At A Momnent - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Be hurry and suddenly you feel,
This is important to feel soul,
Life is uncertain in this Earth,
Whatever you want to do, do soon.
Soon you study and establish,
Rapidly you gain knowledge,
Keeping mind in God continuously,
At each moment you dazzle in light.
Walk in righteous path, have joy,
Grab each moment that God gives you,
Missing a moment is painful of course,
At each moment perseverance you do.
Beauty time carries is shiny in nature,
Departure time may arrive suddenly,
At every moment you should learn,
At each moment be ready to go.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,28, September 2017. All rights reserved.
Comments about Grab At A Momnent by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye