Guardian Angel - Poem by Aisha Love
When I'm gone
please don't cry.
Release your tears now
so I'll have wings to fly.
Tell the weeping willow to no longer
weep for there is no need.
Tell the sky to open its clouds
for my soul is ready to be free.
Free from mind, body, and heart
for these things have all grown apart.
If a tear does fall and you feel weird
have no fear because my soul is near.
The clouds have opened and
my soul is ready to leave.
At night wish upon a star with a silent prayer
and my soul will find your heart.
Comments about Guardian Angel by Aisha Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl