.Pd. is here
Guess Who I Am! ! - Poem by .Pd. is here
I am inside you,
I am around you,
I am on your mind,
We both are entwined.
I make you think
I am an important link.
I can drive you crazee
I put you in a frenzy!
I define you,
I refine you,
I am always with you
I've given you enough clues.
Now asking you to guess who I am,
Don't ignore me, you ouuta give a damn.
Here now, to reveal myself
Mark my words, 'On me you dwell'
Comments about Guess Who I Am! ! by .Pd. is here
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda