Happy - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
Happy is a weather of the day
not a season, not a brand.
It is the clouds that tease the sun
randomness of a child.
It blew up when you're one "pissed"
away from getting fired;
a non-working airconditioner
99 degrees before ten.
Happy is a treat for living
a recess from sessions of misery!
A freespirit dog without a leash
stepped on a meaty bone - Happy!
Comments about Happy by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda