Hopefully It'll Be Better This Year - Poem by Crystal Pierce
Christmas last year felt like a drag.
I didn't even feel like taking my presents out of the bag.
Being without certain family members felt weird and faulty.
Everyone just seems cruel and salty.
Hopefully things will be different,
maybe this year no one will feel insignificant.
Hopefully this year will be better,
no matter the weather.
Comments about Hopefully It'll Be Better This Year by Crystal Pierce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl