Girl Power - Poem by Crystal Pierce
Never underestimate the mind of girls.
Yes, our emotions have a million swirls,
but we are strong!
Never doubt us, we're never wrong.
We have big hearts,
and we try not to fall apart.
Our minds aren't complicated.
Our thoughts are just hated.
Boys just couldn't understand.
They don't even come up with plans!
We try our best to help them understand
what we have planned.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Girl Power by Crystal Pierce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl