Hot Pepper - Poem by Paula Glynn
I'll be your hot pepper tonight,
I shall love you,
Until the morning light.
I want to please you,
And tease you.
Take a taste of my candy,
Boy, you make me feel randy.
I hope we shall be together,
No matter the weather,
Love me forever.
Comments about Hot Pepper by Paula Glynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl