Hush Dear Heart - Poem by Misty Heart
Hush dear heart it's over.
Though it's still dark
and the moon's not enough
to light this lonely way we stand...
Dry up the tears
that drowns your soul
to that deepest river of sorrow and pain.
Hush dear one...
We know where to start coz it's over.
The storm is over...
the rage of the wind.
in life it's just a part.
You know you'll find your way back home...
Hush dear heart, move on...move on.
Comments about Hush Dear Heart by Misty Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl